Google

Picture
Things that are rare in the city # 1 - Peace...
** added 03/21/2012:  Please deal ONLY with the Owner Mr. Raffy Peran : cp # +639175017239

I spent April 13 and 14 in Punta Fuego in Nasugbu, Batangas. My fiancee's family has a beach house over there that they rent out  - Forest Cove Beach House.

The first thing I noticed was how quiet and peaceful it was. The only sounds in the background were birds chirping, geckos and the occasional pump boat. No campaign jingles and traffic noise there.

We brought some cooked food with us to save time.  I brought some ingredients to make nachos and I also tried making some fillet mignon. The fillet was over done and best left forgotten. The nachos turned out great though, thankfully. I'll have the recipe for that on the next post.
Picture
Things that are rare in the city # 2 - Fish!

I hope you guys are also enjoying your vacation and out of town trips. I have another one lined up for May 1 and 2. It's an overnight camping trip to Anawangin Cove in Pundaquit, Zambales which includes side trips to Camara and Capones Islands. Send me an email on ka_fredo@yahoo.com if you're interested.
Picture
Things that are rare in the city # 3 - Trees...
A small but pleasant surprise was how strong the signal for smbro was in the area. It beats the signal quality I get at home for my usb plug-it. I haven't tried globe's tatoo yet, but the mobile signal strength was at full bars for both networks. This comes pretty handy if you want to do some quick blog updates or need to call overseas using Skype.
Picture
My room during our stay
For inquiries about the Forest Cove Beach house, please check their Facebook page here.

Comments

04/16/2010 8:39pm

this looks swell. when my friends want a convenient day-trip to a beach, it's usually Canyon Cove in Nasugbu. I'll recommend this to them. something new!

06/21/2012 10:54pm

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me

ka_fredo
04/16/2010 9:11pm

yeah pretty convenient, around an hour away from Tagaytay. Gangbadoy and I think Rocked went here last holy week.

Thanks for dropping by!

theresa
10/23/2012 6:19am

hi, d like to take my family a overnight. how much is it per night and are we allowed to bring our own food. October 29,2012 i its available

Laarni Sevilla
04/20/2010 4:36pm

Hello,

I just want to ask whow much po yung rent ng cottage nyo? can we bring our foods, we are aroung 12-15 persons.

thanks,
Laarni

ka_fredo
04/20/2010 4:41pm

Hi Laarni, please contact Raffy on his cp # +639175875665, max po talaga yung 12 persons para mamaintain po natin ung quality ng place. thanks

Yasmin Alcantara
05/27/2010 3:57pm

Dear Sir/Madam:

Greetings!

Our company United Power Systems Philippines, Inc. would like to inquire about your corporate/group booking. Details are as follows:

Total no. of people = 30PAX

Total no. of days /nights= 2 days, 1 night

Facilities and Amenities and their Rates

Accomodations and their rates

Restaurants/Food

We would also like to inquire if we could bring food, beverages and the like.

You could send your answer with this email and address it to Ms. Erlie V. Mabiog, our HR staff.

Thank you very much and hope to hear from you soon.

Yas

Warehouse/Logistics

UNITED POWER SYSTEMS PHILIPPINES, INC.

UPSPI Centre, Interior East Service Road,

Sucat, Muntinlupa City, Philippines

Tel.#: 666-0061/703-7191

Mobile#: 09178665005

Email: upspi@pldtweroam.com

ka_fredo
05/27/2010 9:07pm

Hi Yasmin,

I've forwarded your inquiries to the manager of the property. He will contact you ASAP.

Fred.

claire pagayanan
05/29/2010 5:46pm

hi!i would like to inquire for the rate and the availability of the beach house for an overnight tomorrow.you may contact me throught my cellphone at 09177944646

ka fredo
05/29/2010 7:35pm

Hi Claire, please contact Raffy on his cp # +639175875665, he handles all the inquiries. Thanks!

bheng
04/02/2011 1:51pm

Hi

I heard that you allow pets at the area, because We usually bring our dogs with us whenever we go for a swim. Is this correct? and how much is per room/day?

ka_fredo
04/02/2011 8:13pm

Hi Bheng,

I sent your email to the manager of the beach house, he should be replying to you today.

ka_fredo

Leyba, Gee
04/18/2011 11:58pm

Pls. Send us a Copy of Your Price List for an overnight accommodation. ASAP. Thx!

Elaine San Juan
05/05/2011 5:53pm

Dear Sir/Madam:

Greetings!

Our company LBP Leasing Corp. like to inquire about your corporate/group booking. Details are as follows:

Total no. of people = 45PAX

Total no. of days /nights= 2 days, 1 night

Facilities and Amenities and their Rates

Accomodations and their rates

Restaurants/Food

We would also like to inquire if we could bring food, beverages and the like.

We hope to get feedback from you asap.

Thank you very much and hope to hear from you soon.

Elaine D. San Juan

LBP Leasing Corporation

15/F SSHG Law Centre, Paseo de Roxas, Makati City
Tel.#: 8182200/703-7191

Mobile#: 09179405890

Email: elaine_sanjuan@yahoo.com

Ana Dizon
02/27/2012 11:07pm

Would like to know how much is the rent per day. Thanks

02/28/2012 2:15am

Save our no. 09175017239

Facebook page :

rod cesora
03/13/2012 9:12pm

Sir magkanu po accomodation 30 persons this coming April 14?

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me..

Ariane Celeste
04/02/2012 6:01pm

Hi! Im Ariane from Cavite. I just want to ask about the rates of your resort. Im looking for a resort this coming April 8 and 9 (overnight) for two (2) persons. Will you please send me your room rates? Extend my gratitude in doing so. GOD bless!

04/02/2012 7:05pm

Hi Ariane,

Thanks for inquiring. Please contact and deal ONLY with the Owner Mr. Raffy Peran : cp # +639175017239

Regards

04/16/2012 5:17pm

You know why maximum number of people come here to make their holidays memorable and containing lots of fun, because it is the place which really provides the relaxation that we need.

04/17/2012 5:11pm

thank you for such a fantastic blog. Where else could anyone get that kind of info written in such a perfect way? I have a presentation that I am presently working on, and I have been on the look out for such information.

Beaches are the best option to get the relaxation and to meet the real beauty of nature, everyone should visit this amazing place.

04/17/2012 9:06pm

You are the only person who gave the reason of information you provided, it is the best option to visit for world class experience.

04/18/2012 3:02pm

Excellent tips. Really useful stuff .Never had an idea about this, will look for more of such informative posts from your side. Good job...Keep it up

04/18/2012 3:06pm

I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. I enjoyed every little bit part of it and I will be waiting for the new updates.

04/18/2012 3:35pm

Many thanks for the exciting blog posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you are a brilliant writer. I actually added your blog to my favorites and will look forward for more updates. Great Job, Keep it up..

Lhen
04/19/2012 9:31am

Hi! i've been to your resort before... and i love the place and the ambiance now that i have a family of my own i wan to share the experience with them.... thats why i just like to inquire about your new rates and amenities or maybe you can send me your fb or multiply account to so we can view more pictures.... hope to hear from you soon...

Thanks,

Lhen

04/19/2012 8:31pm

Today I am very much aware about the beach and sunshine coast destinations, to be here with your friends is an unforgettable experience.

04/19/2012 9:59pm

Enjoying holidays with lots of fun and friends is a unforgettable experience and it is good to have your daily needs with you.

Jupiter
04/20/2012 3:39am

Good day,

My friends are planning an out of town weekend. Please provide me details of below inquiries.

Total no. of people = 12 PAX

Total no. of days /nights= 2 days, 1 night

Facilities and Amenities and their Rates

Accomodations and their rates

Restaurants/Food

We would also like to inquire if we could bring food, beverages and the like.

You could send your answer with this email jupiterjazmin@gmail.com

Thank you very much and hope to hear from you soon.

Jupiter

Gemelyn Vina
04/20/2012 1:43pm

Good day,
Our department are planning an out of town this coming May 5. Please provide me details of below inquiries.

Total no. of people = 40-50 PAX

Total no. of days /nights= overnight stay

Facilities and Amenities and their Rates

Accommodations and their rates

Restaurants/Food

We would also like to inquire if we could bring food, beverages and the like.

You could send your answer with this email
jhe.meh.leen@gmail.com

Thank you very much and hope to send the info w/in this day

Gem

04/20/2012 3:06pm

We all know that summer holidays can be better if we spend that holidays on a beauty beach, and this option is best suitable for that, I have got my destination here.

04/20/2012 6:55pm

A great accommodation is here waiting for you and lots of fun and enjoyment also, It is really effective to make you feel relax.

04/23/2012 8:08pm

What a beautiful place to visit, just take a look of this and you will get all your enjoyment for your holidays.

Lot of places but we have to decide where should we go, I know it is difficult but we have to make a trip for vacation, thank you buddy for suggesting us.

05/11/2012 2:04pm

First of all thanks for sharing this kind of post. You got a great blog. I regularly check your blog for latest update.

Marissa Vergara
05/11/2012 11:43pm

want to inquire if you can give contracted rate to a travel agency for your day trip and overnight. thanks po

05/16/2012 2:54pm

this article is very comprehensive and considerable on the analyse, and greatly inspired me. In addition, I would like to share that some other blog's article, content is also very good, if scan it,there will be a suprise!

05/16/2012 8:33pm

These facts are amazing .I was searching before last 5 weeks and i dint get the perfect answer.But after all i found from your site.thanks for posting such a interesting topic.

06/14/2012 10:38pm

I really love to read this post and I am glad to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Thanks and Regards

patricia ruby lopez
06/21/2012 6:32pm

hi...i'd like to inquire about the rate of the beach house per day...we are planning to go for a two-night stay...how many people can the house accomodate? this is just a family trip with 20-22 people in all...can we bring food? thanks hope to hear from you soonest...we're planning the trip on july 14-16.

07/08/2012 3:30pm

magkano po ang room for 2 person?at 12 person?gusto ko mag stay 2days 1 night.thank you

07/18/2012 2:44am

The ideas are so good. You was analyzing the problem from a nice point view. I learned many things. I quite agree with what you are talking about.

joy pena fiel
08/16/2012 10:58pm

pwede po ba makita yung place? at paano po system ng bayaran? Available po ba sa Sept.28-Oct.4,2012? ito po no ko 0906-325-3136..salamat po...

grace flores
02/24/2013 10:19am

i'd like to ask for a quotation good for 8 pax (family) for 2days 1 night stay...thank you so much and pls post the available dates for march so we can choose from there..thanks and God Bless!

ka_fredo
02/24/2013 2:27pm

Hi Grace,

Please deal ONLY with the Owner Mr. Raffy Peran : cp # +639175017239

You can also visit the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/forestcovebeachhouse?fref=ts

Thanks!

Roselyn M. Sales
03/11/2013 7:02pm

Is the house available this weekend? How much? Thanks!

ka_fredo
03/12/2013 8:00am

Hi Roselyn,

I've no idea on the availability of the beach house. Please deal ONLY with the Owner Mr. Raffy Peran : cp # +639175017239

Thanks!

05/05/2013 9:35pm

hi everyone,
forest cove is really a great place to stay!
been there last year with my friends : )

if you wish to try a different resort, i recommend Pico De Loro Beach & Country Club -Hamilo Coast

please visit tripadvisor..
www.flipkey.com/nasugbu-resort-rentals/p404419/

call ms. ner @ 0922-8855552 for booking
maryjean_ner@yahoo.com
fully furnished condo units for rent
cooking/bringing of food is allowed

thanks : )

05/16/2013 3:35pm

I am happy to found such useful post. I really increased my knowledge after read your post which will be beneficial for me.Your article absolutely worth looking through.I recently found the application well penned and then quickly logical.Your blog is very impressive!!Nice post.

Very nice and useful information. Why not write a book about this particular subject. For today’s economic variation and be short of of opportunities, it actually will be a very hot topic. Thanks a lot

Joysa Espiritu
06/11/2013 3:53am

Hello! The house looks really good. Just wanna inquire how much for renting the beach house at 3 nights and we're around 10-12pax. Thanks for advance.